We all don’t have the patience to wait without knowing what is happening to our packages or at least know what stage it is or where it is. And instead of making several calls to the supplier or shipper, you might just want to get a reliable tracking device that works perfectly.
We would do the honors of helping you list out some of the package tracking apps that has helped me track my package and will track package all the stage down to the last.
Although most of these carriers like UPS, DHL, FedEx, USPS track package using the tracking number, their website can sometimes be too complicated and annoying to use on-the-go.
Some of the reasons why I track my package or don’t allow UPS or USPS track package for me are:
1. Multiple carrier support so I don’t have to have different tabs opened to track my package from the multiple carriers. One app does the job.
2. Push notifications which tells me when the package is delivered.
3. Although all I want to do is track my package, I also want an easy interface and modern design.
4. Ease of adding packages can’t be overlooked.
However, there are several apps to track package out there and while some only works on MAC/iOS devices, some work only on Android devices; and a few others are multi-platform that work for both iOS/MAC and Android devices.
See Also: Best Antivirus For Android Phones Free
See Also: Google location history tracking
So, here are the lists of some of the best package tracking apps out there that are multi-platform enabled, and one each that worksbest for the iOS and Android devices.
Best package tracking apps 2017 – Track Package Now
#1 SLICE (iOS/Mac/Android)
The Slice app is undoubtedly the best package tracking app I can depend on to track my package seamlessly and automatically.
It is a free app that can work track package on dozens of shipping services like USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL and many more. It also supports push notifications for changes in package status, thereby, automatically updating you as the need arises. You don’t have to manually input any information every minute to track changes.
Slice has an impressive one view feature that allows you to see all your package status in one view and you can tap to drill into any other information.
Some of its amazing features are:
- It can display your package status and history on google map.
- Allows you to scan barcodes for returned or outgoing packages
- It has a great filter experience.
- It notifies you of drop in prices and product cancellation.
- Easy access to receipts for a return or work-related expense.
Download this amazing package tracking app from:
#2 EASILYDO APP(iOS/Mac/Android)
The Easilydo package tracking app is another amazing app that comes second on this list. It automatically helps you track packages when you receive an email regarding a shipment confirmation. It not only tracks these packages, but also send you notifications as status changes.
It also allows you to set a reminder to never miss paying a bill on-time.
Some of its features include:
- Relieves you of the stress to constantly check updates online as it automatically notifies you of the status of your packages.
- You don’t have to always look for your tracking number.
- Saves you from tracking packages from different websites.
Track package by downloading Easilydo app from:
See Also: WhatsApp Web
See Also: Best Soundcloud Downloader
#3 DELIVERIES PACKAGE TRACKER (iOS/Mac/Android)
With Googlenow “Deliveries” package tracker, you can keep track of all your parcels at a glance. It is fully automated with push notifications and you wouldn’t have to bother about checking updates every minute and for natively supported providers, it offers to send notifications when there is an update shipping status.
It is supported by over 50 providers worldwide.
Some of its impressive features are:
- It has a synchronizing service that synchronizes your deliveries across different devices.
- You can trace your packages across Google map.
- It allows you to add widgets to your home screen for quick overview without opening the app.
- Can be used also on tablets
- Helps translate into more languages.
Download Deliveries package tracker app from:
See Also: Best Google Gravity Tricks
With Purolator, mobile package tracking app, you can track deliveries from many couriers, get instant shipping rates, schedule delivery pickups, get in-app delivery status alerts and many more.
Some of its features are:
- Enables you to track deliveries at your fingertips
- Allows to pick up
- Gives you an estimate
- Provides you with immediate shipping rates
- Push notification at its best.
Download Purolator from:
#5 SHIPRACK PACKAGE TRACKER (iOS/Mac/Android)
Shiprack package tracker is a free package tracking app that conveniently helps you track the status of all your online purchases. It also gives you instant notifications when package status changes.
Its features include:
- It tracks multiple deliveries simultaneously
- Allows you track numbers via email
- It has many courier services worldwide
- Gives you the option to request a refund (within 30days).
- It synchronizes all tracking numbers across all your devices.
- Gives you access to historical records.
- Push notification feature works perfectly.
Download Shiprack package tracker from:
Parcel package tracking app is the best for iOS/Mac users and it is supported by over 300 couriers. With parcel, you have all deliveries in one place and automatically notifies you when your delivery status changes.
Some of the features that you will love includes:
- Deliveries will be found on the map.
- A day counter will be provided.
- You can barcode scan.
- It has iOS/MAC sierra extensions.
- Web access feature on PC is available and it is user friendly and easy to use.
- Parcel emails are sent.
- It has a synchronizing technology that keeps all your deliveries in sync.
Download Parcel from:
#7 PACKAGE BUDDY APP(Android)
Package buddy app is one of the best for Android users that helps you to know where your package is at every point in time. It has the native support of tracking packages through many carriers and gives detailed information on the package’s journey.
Its features include:
- Gives you the ability to visualize the route tracking.
- It auto-updates your tracking information.
- Gives you the option of customizing your list of packages.
- It synchronizes the information on your several devices.
Download Package Buddy app for Android from:
You might want to download the package tracking device that works best for both iOS/MAC and Android users so you don’t have to download another one or lose information if you must change your device.